Monday, July 18, 2016

Invitations....

Being a card maker, I've always dreamed of making my own invitations.  This wedding is at a winery and it will be a rustic chic type affair.  My friend Monique is perfect for helping visualize since her house design is exactly that!

We have been working on a lot of shabby chic items for decor but I will save that for another post!

Back to the invitations.  Ive worked on them and worked on them and then guess what?! My fiancĂ© doesn't like them! Now remember the theme!!! This isn't your typical banquet style invitation.
I think they are amazing and I love the fonts! My mom... not so much, she said they are hard to read.  Aren't wedding invitations supposed to have fancy writing?! Anyway I think to break up the brown, I will be adding lace to the belly band or replacing it with lace burlap all together.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment