Sunday, July 27, 2014

Made by a Canadian with love!

I know I've been making lots of cards for Christmas lately and shy'd away from my Canadian cards.  My friend Monique comes back from a vacation abroad and sees one card I had made and says, "Oh wow! These would make fantastic thank you cards for those people I visited!!" So here I thought.... Oh thats kinda cool! Make Canadian cards, not just for Canada day but for those Canadians sending love out in the world! So thanks Monique, you were my inspiration for the next following cards!
 All cards were made with kraft card stock and various Close to My heart stamp sets! I also used the Art Philosophy circut cartridge to cut out the shapes.  (Note: the Greetings from Canada stamp is not a CTMH stamp). Aren't they cute?! Who wants one????



Gold Embossing powder by Stampendous
Crystals from Dollarama
Unfortunately the Miss you, happy and goodbye sentiments along with the speech bubble are from a stamp set no longer available

If you like what you see at all, please take a look at my Etsy page or contact me above!

Have a good night, 

No comments:

Post a Comment